Österreichische Bundesbahnen-Holding Aktiengesellschaft (hereinafter referred to as ÖBB-Holding AG)
Am Hauptbahnhof 2
Telephone: +43 1 93000 0
Registered with the Commercial Court of Vienna under: FN 247642f
VAT identification number: ATU58031338
The business purpose of ÖBB-Holding AG is the exercise of its rights as a shareholder of the companies in which it holds direct or indirect interests, with the objective of achieving a strategic orientation.
The main objectives of the company include:
- the overall coordination of the preparation and implementation of the corporate strategies for the companies;
- securing the transparency of public funds used.
ÖBB-Holding AG can furthermore take any measures which may be required or appropriate with regard to its assigned business purpose and its main responsibilities. In the area of human resources, this includes in particular strategic measures for personnel transfers between the companies.
- Members of the Executive Board of ÖBB-Holding AG
- Members of the Supervisory Board of ÖBB-Holding AG
- Data protection officers of ÖBB-Holding AG
The Republic of Austria is the sole shareholder of ÖBB-Holding AG.The website serves the purpose of informing the public on the responsibilities and services of ÖBB-Holding AG.
1. the overall coordination of the preparation and implementation of the corporate strategies for the companies;
2. securing the transparency of public funds used.